mahahaahahhaha

the greatest fan of your life. . .

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Time Check: 10.45am.

I've got about, 1 hour and 15 mins left before I start getting ready.

I yanked myself outta bed early this morning just to do the last minute revision. And I did go through my notes, but found myself using the computer a couple of times (like now). I have to do something about my attention span.

I've gone through all that I should memorize. Ok, not really. But I can't absorb shit no more!! I doubt I'll make it through this semester...

Everybody, pray for me!

On a lighter note, I can't wait for holidays. But then. I'd have to get my results. OH THE HORROR. I'd have to face the wrath of my mum...

I miss so many people... Nick, Amanda Lam, Ricco... So many more. I will catch up once the papers are over.

___Yip.