mahahaahahhaha

the greatest fan of your life. . .

Sunday, March 27, 2005

HELLOOOOOOOO.

And it feels good to be back. It's been a hell of a ride. The exams, and now, the supp papers. I'm just glad I got through the last week.

And now that I've only supp papers to prepare for, let the party begin!

Now let's see what I have planned and waited a million years for.
Tanning at sentosa.
Work.
Cause it will lead to SHOPPING.
(But somehow, there's not much NICE things to buy anymore.)
MAYBE I COULD GET A XBOX!
Or an amp. (Yes, we haven't bought one.)
Sleeping in.

AND PAINTING BABE'S ROOM! Which is tomorrow. HOORAY.
I Can't hardly wait!

As for what's been happening, not much really. OH SAM HAS A NEW PUPPY AND ITS FREAKING CUTE!

How sick can a person make you feel? Kindness does not pay you shit.

___Yip.